About this site¶
This site provides information to support anyone who wants to publish open grants data using the 360Giving Data Standard.
The guidance is divided into four main sections.
Guidance for publishers¶
This section features guidance about preparing and sharing 360Giving data. Here you will find examples and practical support to help you navigate the whole publishing process.
This section features the full technical reference for the 360Giving Data Standard, including templates and detailed field guidance. Here you will find the rules of the Standard, which all 360Giving data must follow in order to be compliant.
About the Standard¶
This section features information about governance and change management of the 360Giving Data Standard itself. Here you will also find out how you can contribute to the maintenance and development of the Standard.
- Guidance for publishers
- Useful information before you start
- Plan your process and data
- Data protection
- Prepare and format your data
- Check data quality
- Publish your data openly
- Submit your data to the Registry
- Updating your 360Giving data
- Using 360Giving data
- Guide for Community Foundations
- Guide to location data
- Guide to regranting
- Guide for grants to individuals
- Publisher Guidance
- Data Preparation templates
- Technical information
- About the 360Giving Data Standard